If you’re interested in the idea of dating a rich, older man in exchange for financial support, you’ve probably already heard about sugar dating. Here, we’ll tell you how to become a sugar baby—so read this guide and start your sugar journey!
Top things to know before being a sugar baby
Before you become a sugar baby, you need to know some facts about this dating practice. For example, sugar dating is not something rare anymore—although it’s still often socially stigmatized, there are more than 10,000,000 SBs in the United States (at least 3,000,000 of them are college students). So, if you’re interested in SD, and want to know how to become a successful sugar baby you’re definitely not alone.
Another important thing to know before becoming a sugar baby is: sugar daddies are not always super-rich. The average annual income of a sugar daddy in the US is $250,000, so it’s about the upper-middle and upper class, not only about the super-rich one. That stereotypical image of a sugar baby buying Loro Piana bags and Gucci dresses on a daily basis is quite far from reality.
How to become a sugar baby?
The main requirements for sugar babies are: being young (most SBs are in their 20s), attractive, and interesting as a person (because it’s not only about sex, but also about companionship and even mentorship sometimes). Being an elegant woman who dresses well and knows how to make a man happy increases your chances to make more money and to find richer sugar daddies.
Here’s another thing you need to know: sugar dating is all about clear expectations. That’s what sugar daddies like about sugar dating—it allows both parties to get straight to the point. That’s why it’s extremely important to discuss everything at the very beginning, probably even at the online stage. You also need to get comfortable asking for what you want (especially, when you’re planning to become a sugar baby for free)—the web is littered with questions like “how to discuss allowance with a SD” because it’s often hard for women to start doing this. Just do not compare the allowance with your self-worth and it’ll be easier for you.
Becoming a sugar baby: Guide
Here is a short step-by-step guide on how to become sugar baby:
- If you want to keep things private, get a Google Voice number and use it for registration.
- Sign up on an SD website. There are lots of sugar dating services, but not all of them are equally good—read the reviews to choose the best one or simply stick to the most popular ones.
- Make some great pics of yourself. It’s up to you whether to post a clear face picture or not—it’s usually easier to find an SD if you have a clear face picture, but if you want to feel better about the privacy, you can have all your photos private.
- Write your profile, show your best qualities that make you a great SB. Explain what kind of sugar relationship you need and what types of dates you prefer.
- Keep your communication meaningful. Reference something from his profile, don’t use wide-open questions, don’t make them wait for your response, always read his messages carefully, etc.
- You don’t want every man you’re communicating with to be able to find you. Remove EXIF data from the images you send to sugar daddies and use Google image search to make sure they don’t lead to your FB/Instagram profile.
- When it comes to the dates, dress appropriately for the venue, be on time (it’s extremely important), be classy, and be fun.
Basically, that’s how do you become a sugar baby. Just remember to trust your feelings—if there is that “uneasy” feeling, don’t continue communication no matter how much you’re offered.
Of course, becoming a sugar baby is not the easiest thing in the world. But on the other hand, it’s not as difficult and time-consuming as getting a profession or studying in college (assuming you’re really attractive, fit, and interesting as a person). Sugar babies make anything from $1,000 to $5,000 a month or even more for what is basically a pleasant lifestyle you will enjoy. So, why not give it a shot?