AshleyMadison Review You Can Trust: What’s Good & Bad About This Site?
|Dominant Members Age||25 - 34|
|Members Registered Last Year||1.3M|
|Average Monthly Visits||2.5M|
There is no need to read hundreds of Ashley Madison reviews. Take a look at this one—we analyzed this website in detail and gathered the most important information about how does Ashley Madison work in this overview.
We should emphasize that Ashley Madison is the most popular affair site. So, though it has over 60 million users worldwide, not all of them are looking for sugar relationships. Nevertheless, pretty many members indicate that sugar dating is what they want right in their profiles, so finding a sugar match on AshleyMadison.com is real. It’s also a great option for sugar babies because there are fewer women than men on the site—only 15% of all users are females.
Everyone who wants to join the AshleyMadison community needs to take the following steps:
- Visit the official site, find the registration form
- Fill it in, providing the valid email address, entering name (not necessarily the real one), indicate gender and relationship status, select the date of birth, and choose the current location
- Confirm an email
- Answer a few questions to complete the profile, add a profile picture (optional, and you can make the photo discreet)
After that, you can start using the site. Note that this platform is completely free for ladies—that’s how the administration encourages ladies to sign up for the site. Male members, however, can use only free features until they upgrade to Premium.
Search & filters
Like many other dating platforms, Ashley Madison has basic, as well as advanced search:
- You can look for members using the basic filters like age, last login, location, their goals (“seeking for”), look for new members, search for users with private or public photos.
- You can also search for members using additional filters like height, weight, ethnicity, and languages.
The platform doesn’t offer any revolutionary matchmaking services, but there are enough filters to find a sugar baby or a sugar baby who meets your basic criteria.
Not all profiles on Ashley Madison are detailed, and that’s understandable—some members are looking just for affairs, and they don’t want to provide too much information for safety reasons. Nevertheless, those who are looking for sugar relationships usually provide more details.
All profiles contain the following:
- Description of a member and a match/relationship they are looking for
- Basic information—gender, weight, height, ethnicity, languages
And again, all members are free to upload photos and make them discreet, if necessary.
Ashley Madison offers the following communication tools:
- Sending winks
- Adding users to Favorites (they’ll receive notification)
- Sending emails
As we have noted before, these features are free for ladies. Male members, however, can only add others to Favorites and send winks for free. Other communication services fall under the category of premium features.
Ashley Madison cost & free services
Standard male members can also create accounts, complete their profiles, view public pictures, use basic and advanced search, and use the Discreet Photo feature. Premium male members can also send messages, gifts and have their profiles highlighted on the search results. There are no membership plans, but there are Ashley Madison credits that can be spent on these services.
The costs of credits are as follows:
- 100 credits—59.99 USD (0.60 USD/credit)
- 500 credits—169.99 USD (0.34 USD/credit)
- 1000 credits—289.99 USD (0.29 USD/credit)
As you can see, the more credits you buy, the less you pay for each credit.
Of course, we couldn’t fail to mention safety in this Ashley Madison review. Have you heard about a data leak in 2015? That year, somebody hacked the site, and considering that it was designed for extramarital affairs, that was a big scandal that got national attention.
However, since then, Ashley Madison has accepted over 5 million new members. Why do people keep using it? Is Ashley Madison worth it? The thing is, the administration made every effort to prevent such problems in the future. Security system was improved significantly—now, the most modern and effective software is used to protect members’ data. Since 2015, there have been no complaints about safety issues, which proves that the new security system works perfectly.