|Dominant Members Age||25 - 34|
|Members Registered Last Year||600K|
|Average Monthly Visits||2.9M|
|Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese|
What is Secret Benefits? Looking for detailed and unbiased Secret Benefits review? Then keep reading—in this post, we list and analyze all its features, prices, members’ profiles, security system, and matchmaking services.
Secret Benefits doesn’t have the largest number of members worldwide, but it is growing very fast. For example, over 700,000 already use the platform, and this number keeps growing. About 70% of the users are sugar daddies, and though it seems that there is a large gap between the number of SDs and SBs, most other platforms have much worse ratios, so the competition between sugar babies in this community is a bit less fierce.
Registration is completely free for all adult users. To sign up for the Secret Benefits website, you need to:
- Indicate gender, age, location, and ethnicity
- Enter your email address (must be valid)
- Enter your name (you don’t have to provide your real name—you can enter a username instead) and create a password
- Upload a photo (all profile pictures are checked, so it must be real), provide some information about you, and create a headline
After that, you’ll get access to all the free features.
Search & filters
There is only one type of search, but there are pretty many filters that help members find ideal sugar babies and sugar daddies:
- Essentials: country and city, photos, videos, gender, ethnicity, age
- Appearance: body type, height, tattoos/piercings, etc.
Generally speaking, it’s enough to find a partner who meets your basic criteria. More information can be found in users’ profiles.
So, can the members of the Secret Benefits community get necessary information on each other without contacting another user? Yes, it’s absolutely possible due to pretty detailed profiles that contain the following information:
- Essentials—a profile headline, location of the user
- Photos and videos (if any)
- Private pictures
- What are member expects to find on the site
- Appearance—body type, eye color, hair color, etc.
- Lifestyle—habits, education
Like on many other sugar dating sites, female profiles are usually a bit more detailed. Sugar babies also upload more photos and introductory videos.
There are two main communication features on Secret Benefits:
- Like other members’ profiles—free, available to all members
- Messaging—available to Premium members
It may seem that there could be more services, but in fact that’s the standard set for most sugar dating platforms. None of the sites on the market offers services like video chat (Seeking Arrangement is now testing it, though) or calls—the thing is sugar platforms are designed to connect members, provide them with the detailed information about each other, make them contact each other via messaging—then they decide if they want to meet in real life or not.
Prices & free features
What else can Premium members do besides sending messages? They also have unlimited access to private pictures and videos, they can boost their profile, and of course, use premium support services. But is it expensive or cheap? Here are the prices for credits:
- Introductory—100 credits for $59 ($0.59 per credit)
- Elite—500 credits for $169 ($0.34 per credit)
- Best—1000 credits for $289 ($0.29 per credit)
However, there is one thing that distinguishes Secret Benefits from all similar sugar dating and regular dating platforms. Members don’t have to pay for every message they send to another user—they unlock a conversation with a particular member, spend 10 credits on this, and then keep interacting with this user for free. So, if you want to save more money, you should take a close look at the profiles before you decide to contact someone.
If you are not ready to purchase credits now, you can use the free features, in particular, use search, edit your own profile, browse other members’ profiles, watch videos (besides the private ones) and use support services. Besides, you can also use Secret Benefits app.
Of course, we couldn’t miss such an important point in our Secret Benefits review. How safe is the platform? Is Secret Benefits legit? Our analysis has shown that this is one of the safest sugar dating sites. Personal data isn’t shared with anyone except for the companies that provide services to members, for example, your bank or your payment system. Profiles are checked, moderated, and members upload real photos, and more importantly, videos to verify their identities.